APROC 110 on a 3630

Date: Mon, 24 Apr 89 16:24 EDT
From: Len Moskowitz <Len@HEART-OF-GOLD>
Subject: APROC 110 on a 3630
To: "3077::IN%\"slug@warbucks.ai.sri.COM\""@TSD1

We too have an array processor 110 board (SN 102).  Ours is in a 3640.
It came with incredibly inadequate documentation and has been absolutely
useless to us.  We've held on to it anticipating that Plexi would be
adapted to it (so they said).  Now it's clear that Plexi will not be
adapted to the APROC, so back it goes to Symbolics.

Anyone know the story behind this horror?

Len Moskowitz
                                                   Allied-Signal Aerospace
moskowitz@bendix.com (CSnet)                       Test Systems Division
moskowitz%bendix.com@relay.cs.net (ARPAnet)        Mail code 4/8
arpa!relay.cs.net!bendix.com!moskowitz (uucp)      Teterboro, NJ 07608