Object Oriented C

This message is being sent for Michael Hollander. Please respond to the
net, and I will make sure he gets the message.

To: Symbolics Users

People in my work area use SUNs and Hypercubes with C++.  I would
like to have C++ or something like it available on the Symbolics.
Are there any object oriented Cs available for the Symbolics?  Also,
are there any preprocessors that have been set up with the ANSI C
that Symbolics sells?  Would appreciate any information at all.
Thanks.

-----

- David Mittman
 DMITTMAN@VLSI.JPL.NASA.GOV