Conference

I have a question: I returned my preregistration form a couple weeks ago
(immediately on reciept) and still haven't gotten full registration
material. Yet, it's now past the "advance registration" discount, so my
institution is going to end up paying almost $100. more than it otherwise
would have; and this is the sort of numbers that can make or break the trip!

But wait: there's still more! I just called HOJO cambridge, as listed in the
general information, and they know nothing about the SLUG conference, and
accordingly aren't offering a discount?!

Is this for real?