Re: 1Conference0

    Date: Tue, 16 May 89 10:18 EDT
    From: Paul Pangaro <pan@Athena.Pangaro.Dialnet.Symbolics.Com>

	Date: Mon, 15 May 89 23:46 EDT
	From: pan@Athena.Pangaro.Dialnet.Symbolics.Com (Paul Pangaro)

	    Date: Mon, 15 May 89 15:34 EDT
	    From: miller@CS.ROCHESTER.EDU (Brad Miller)

    [Previous question about hotel accommodations in Cambridge about SLUG-89:]

1	   But wait: there's still more! I just called HOJO cambridge, as listed in the
	   general information, and they know nothing about the SLUG conference, and
	   accordingly aren't offering a discount?!

0    I phoned HoJo today at 617-492-7777 and was told without difficulty that
    there were rooms available for SLUG. It is beyond their "release date"
    (hotels are not generous with such things) so if they need the rooms for
    full-price customers, there will not be space. If you act soon, there is
    space without question.

I called again, and the reservation clerk still hadn't heard of it; after
about five minutes with the reservation manager they finally found
something! Anyway, yes, they still have rooms available if you perservere! I
certainly wasn't "told without difficulty" though :-(