backup via chaos

I wrote a utility that, under your control, backs up selected
directories from one system to another when you log off. I was pretty
proud of it and several people besides me used it. It was robust
enough to backup from the lispm to a dec-20. It was even documented.
The problem is that it was a couple of years ago, and some software
decay may have set in. I am placing the code and documentation in the
subdirectory pub/lispm-backup on our system CLI.COM, available for
anonymous ftp. So it you want it, help yourself and let me know it it
still works.

Larry Smith
Computational Logic, Inc.