ILLUSTRATE

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 89 13:47:40 EDT
From: montalvo@crl.dec.com
To: SLUG-LIAISON@riverside.scrc.symbolics.com
Subject: ILLUSTRATE
Cc: montalvo@crl.dec.com

ILLUSTRATE is a draw program written by an MIT student and sold by AI
Architects.  They've quit supporting releases beyond 7.0.  We just
bought an XL400 that runs release 7.4, and we want to get Illustrate
for it, Has anyone out there upgraded it to release 7.4?  Could you
tell me what you had to do?  I can get sources from MIT that go up to
7.2 (after buying the liscence from AI Architects, of course).  Is it
just a simple matter of recompiling?  Thanks for any help.

Fanya