MacIvory questions

1) When running the Genera application on MacIvory, when one chooses quit from the
file menu, one always gets a dialog box telling you that Ivory will continue to
run in the background but will not use any MAc windoews stuff, etc.  I know that
already.  Is there anyway to set Genera so that the dialog box does not come up.

2) Is there anyway to shrink the Genera application window, so that when I choose
another application, e.g. Word, under Multifinder, the Ivory windows don't
dominate the background so much.

3) Whenever I restart my Mac and then run Genera, it always comes up with a dialog
box saying that enough state has been retained so that I can choose to "Restart"
(i.e. warm boot) rather than cold boot.  This is nice of course.  However,
invariably when I choose that option, it ends up in the debugger in the cold load
stream; i.e. just about every active process with a window hits some sort of
error, like TV:MOUSE-SHEET-P, or TV:READ-CHAR-NOHANG, or some such function.  I
have to do a lot of hacking to make the warm boot succeed.  Any ideas about what
is going on?  Any simple thing I can do to solve the problem.

4) How do I save a world and create a Mac icon to boot that world.  Right now I
always choose the Genera icon which boots boot.boot, so that I always create a new
version of boot.boot whenever I save a world.  That's fine as long as I only have
one world I am interested in choosing.  However, I want to be able to select from
a variety of worlds.  It seems like the most natural way to do that on a Mac would
be to have an icon for each one.

Thanks

--
Larry Baum