Mac keyboards on MacIvory

For all of you out there that would like to use a Mac keyboard on your
MacIvory, but hate using a one button mouse!!

Thanks to a suggestion by Dave Sobeck (TSSE Bay Area), we have a working
Mac keyboard with a three button mouse.

Boot your Mac with the Mac keyboard plugged in.  Do not plug in the
ADB interface box.  After the machine is up, plug the ADB box either into
the back of the CPU or into the other side of the Mac keyboard, and plug
the Symbolics mouse into the ADB box.

One thing - we found that if you have the keyboard option turned on that
turns the mouse button keys on the keyboard (for middle and right) into
the actual mouse buttons (rather than shifts), considerable confusion results.
So turn this option off.

This seems to be working pretty well - I will let you know if anything weird
happens.

-randy groves - Boeing Advanced Technology Center
UUCP:	   ..!uw-beaver!bcsaic!randy          USNail: Boeing Computer Services
Internet:  randy@atc.boeing.com		              PO Box 24346 M/S 7L-68
	   randy@boeing.com			      Seattle, WA   98124
VOICE:	   (206)865-3424