Printing on an Apple LW thru a Sun

I hear rumor of the existance of software that would allow me to print
my Symbolics files with fonts and page breaks on an Apple LaserWriter (LW)
through my Sun that owns the LW.  I have NFS and TCP/IP.  I don't have
this software.  Oh where oh where is it?

If this proported software exists, does it require that I purchase
Symbolics's printer software?  (Why do I feel like Symbolics is nickle
and dime-ing me to death with little pieces of software that they didn't
bundle?  It seems as bad as a bank (or maybe IBM)!)