BABYL files.

Hello,

I've been trying, not entirely successfully, to use my
Explorer-generated mail files (Babyl format) via ZMail on the
Symbolics.  ZMail shows that many message headers are unparseable.
The summary line for each unparseable message is:

	**** Unparseable Message ****

I can still view the messages, but without a summary, it is difficult
to keep track of 'em.  The unparseable messages seem to be ones with
attributes (e.g., deleted, reminder, answered, etc).  I'm afraid my
knowledge of ZMail is rather limited, but I'm not sure whether ZMail
supports these message attributes.  Could this be the problem

Has anyone had any experience with moving babyl files from Explorer
Mail to Symbolics ZMail or vice-versa?

Thanks,

	Steve
	<snicoud@atc.boeing.com>