Summary of preferable file server configurations

    Date: Fri, 14 Jul 89 15:33 CDT
    From: William D. Gooch <ai.gooch@MCC.COM>

	Date: Fri, 14 Jul 89 11:15 EDT
	From: Palter@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM (Gary M. Palter)

	The National Semiconductor NS-8/16 board that we use
	for NuBus memory holds 16MB when configured with its optional
	daughterboard.

    In a single Nubus slot?  The boards we have do indeed hold 16 Mbyte with
    the daughterboard, but then they are two Nubus slots wide.

What?

Did National change how the daughterboard is attached to the main board?
On all the boards that I've seen, the daughterboard sits close enough to
the main board that the entire combination fits in the space of a single
NuBus slot.