Audio Output on the Symbolics Console

I'm building a music editing and performance program on the Symbolics,
using the polyphony feature from the Digital Audio Facilities.  I'd like
to send the audio output to a "real" amplifier and speaker, but I can't
figure out what kind of cable/connector to use with the "low-level
analog output" (labeled as AUDIO OUT) on the back of the console.
Does anyone know, or had any experience with this type of thing
(before I head to Radio Shack)?  Thanks!