Recording the converse mode

   Date: Wed, 2 Aug 89 14:44 EDT
   From: matthew@FUNGUS.MIT.EDU (matt)

   I'd like to be able to record the messages being sent via the converse
   mode and I don't have a clue about how to so do.

   Can anyone help?

   Thanks in advance,

   Matthew.

Do you mean on the fly, or once a conversation is completed?
Both are handled by the Converse program (SELECT-C).
Put the cursor in the text of any message in the conversation you
want to save, type m-x Write Conversation, and provide a
file name to the prompt.

For a list of other useful things to do in Converse, press the HELP key
while you're there.

         "The Traveller"         \ | /
________William R. Swanson________\|/_
        Traveler@Think.COM        /|\
        (617)876-1111 x408       / | \

tion flags.

thanks,

Rich Johns, MCC CAD Program | 3500 W. Balcones Center Dr., Austin, TX 78759
ARPA: johns@mcc.com         | Phone: [512] 338-3714
UUCP: {uunet,harvard,gatech,pyramid}!cs.utexas.edu!milano!cadillac!johns