Sharing a LGP2 with Suns

I imagine that the following question has already been discussed, but being
a recent addition to the slug mailing list, I need to ask it again.

We are going to add a series of Sun 3/50 and SGI 400 on the same Ethernet as
our Symbolics and would like to use the same laser printer.  What's the best
solution and what do I need to implement it?

Option #1: Keep the LGP2 on the Symbolics

Option #2: Move the LGP2 to one of the Suns and add some software to allow
spooling from the Symbolics.

Thanks

Daniel