ZGRAPH / software to plot arbitrary graphs

A year ago, Kenneth Forbus posted an article where he offered
to give away a program which does wonderful things with plotting
arbitrary graphs.
Does anybody know whether this offer still holds or does somebody
even have a version which he could send me ? (I can't seem to
reach K.F via e-mail)

- thanks a lot for any reply !
Daniel K.Schneider,
Faculte de Psychologie et des sciences de l'education, University of Geneva,
1211 Geneva 4 (Switzerland), Tel. (..41) (22) 20 93 33 ext. 2652

Internet:shneider@cui.unige.ch     (and various national nets) | if reply does
ARPA:    shneider%cui.unige.ch@csnet-relay.arpa  (old style)   | not work,
CSnet:   shneider%cui.unige.ch@csnet-relay.csnet (old style)   | keep trying:
                          ....@relay.cs.net)                   | mailers are
JANET:   shneider%cui.unige.ch@cs.ucl.ac.uk                    | *great* fun!
uucp:    mcvax!cernvax!cui!shneider                            | ;-( |+{ :=[
BITNET:  SCHNEIDE@CGEUGE51
DECNET:  UGUN2A::SCHNEIDE (local)