ZMAIL Move question.

I'm new to ZMAIL and have a question about copying mail messages to
different mail files.  I haven't figured out how to copy a message from
a mail file buffer to a mail file, WITHOUT (and this is the important
part), WITHOUT loading the mail file.

When I use the MOVE command, ZMAIL loads the file to which I am copying
the message.  Unfortunately, several of my files are rather large and
this takes a great deal of time.  I'd like ZMAIL to merely append or
prepend the message to the selected file.

What am I not doing that I should?

Steve
snicoud@atc.boeing.com