hardcopy of all text in a dynamic lisp listener

I would like a simple way of hardcopying all of the text
in a Dynamic Lisp Listener (not just the currently visible
text but all of the scrolled text as well). I tried
m-sh-mouse-R [Hardcopy] but that only printed the current
visible screen. Anyway, I want just the text, without the
borders, scroll bars, etc. Currently, I mark a large
region containing all of the text in the window and then
hardcopy that region. This is tedious if I have to mark
many pages. Is there a way I can do something like c-m-H
and mark the whole window? If the functionality I want
is not available, how can I create it with the least effort?
        Thanks,
        Jeff
-------