Re: 1AN IMPORTANT MESSEGE FROM SYMBOLICS SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICES0

With a policy like this it kind of makes me glad that I no longer use a
Symbolics.  Such a policy is warranted only when you ship software and
documentation with absolutely no bugs, errors, or inconsistencies.  It
seems only fair that you pay people who report bugs and their solutions a
royality each time you sell that information.

Disclaimer:  These are my personal opinions and may not represent those of MCC.

USPS: Mac Michaels,   3500 W.Balcones Center Dr.,   Austin,TX 78759
ARPA: mac@mcc.com
UUCP: {uunet,harvard,gatech,pyramid}!cs.utexas.edu!milano!cadillac!mac