Re: Genera 7.2 ECO Tape #1, June 1988

    Date: Tue, 5 Sep 89 12:06 PDT
    From: TYSON@warbucks.ai.sri.com (Mabry Tyson)

	Date: Tue, 5 Sep 89 12:26 EDT
	From: barmar@Think.COM (Barry Margolin)

	    Date: Mon, 4 Sep 89 11:50:29 EDT
	    From: oppenheimer-paul@YALE.EDU (Paul Oppenheimer)

	    Have there been any further Genera 7.2 ECO Tapes?

	A second one came out around May, 1989.  I can send ours down to you.

    I presume those tapes were only sent to people with software support.  I
    certainly don't know whether he should have (legally) received the ECOs
    or not.  I would suggest that he contact his salesman or
    CUSTOMER-REPORTS@SYMBOLICS.COM or 800-824-4263.

Several people have made or are likely to make comments like the above.
Let me clarify our relationship with Yale.

Paul Oppenheimer is Thinking Machine's on-site support engineer at Yale.
I believe the Lispm he is responsible for was sold to Yale through TMC
(we're a VAR) as their Connection Machine front end processor.  It falls
under TMC's service contracts (we pay for it, although the cost is
presumably included in their TMC service price).  Therefore, Yale's ECO
tape is MY ECO tape.

                                                barmar