My God ... Its full of epsilons!

Date: Tue, 5 Sep 89 09:03 EDT
From: Len Moskowitz <Len@HEART-OF-GOLD>
Subject: My God ... Its full of epsilons!
To: "3077::IN%\"slug@warbucks.ai.sri.COM\""@TSD1

Those of us using the DNA product have had to live with the epsilons.
And the wrongly parsed "FROM" addresses in received mail.  And the
poorly generated "TO" fields in reply messages.  And wrong "FROM" fields
in outgoing mail.  And how it breaks FULL-GC.  Not to mention the
features that were supposed to show up but never did.

To be fair, none of these are work stoppers.  But they are irritating.
After a few years of living with them, added to the experience we had
with the array processor, we've come to the conclusion that Symbolics
just doesn't provide the resources to properly support any but their
mainstream and latest products.  No doubt they mean well, but the proof
is in the pudding.

Len Moskowitz
                                                   Allied-Signal Aerospace
moskowitz@bendix.com (CSnet)                       Test Systems Division
moskowitz%bendix.com@relay.cs.net (ARPAnet)        Mail code 4/8
arpa!relay.cs.net!bendix.com!moskowitz (uucp)      Teterboro, NJ 07608