barmar's wonderful patience and rich knowledge

    Date: Wed, 27 Sep 89 07:56 CDT
    From: dmitchell@backus.trc.amoco.com (Donald H. Mitchell)

	Date: Tue, 26 Sep 89 16:36 EDT
	From: barmar@Think.COM (Barry Margolin)

	If I had a dime for every question I answered on this list....

    I'd be willing to send a dime :-) for every question of mine that you
    answer.  Your patience and deep experience deserve to become rich
    knowledge.  Now the real question is whether you or Thinking Machines
    should get the check?

I also appreciate all the time and thought you put into every submission
to SLUG e-mail.  I learn something new from every message.