Domain Experts?

Gavin L. Hemphill writes:
 > 	Are there any SLUG readers who have had experience with using
 > Symbolics machines as Domain Servers on the INTERNET?
 > -------
I agree.

I tried to get our Symbolics to function as a domain server about a
year ago, also with little success. At this point, I would like in
particular to hear how anyone can get the Symbolics to be updated from
some other domain server, running on a Unix box. We have over 50 Suns
on our network, and I don't like the idea of manually having to add
them to our namspace.

			Steven R. Ray
			Building 220, Room A127
			Gaithersburg, MD 20899