bug reports

Could somebody give an indication of the number of bug-reports we are
  talking about?  (I can understand if Symbolics doesn't want to
  publicize some of this information!?)

Do the numbers vary a lot?

What is the distribution across the different software systems?

How many reports are misunderstandings by the customers?

What percentage of the bugs are fixed within a couple of weeks or so?

What percentage of bugs are fixed in the next system release?

How many feature requests do you get? (I would like to see more discussion
  about important desirable features here on slug.)

..................				     Andreas C. Lemke
... andreas ..:-).			   CS Dept., Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
..................				 andreas@sigi.colorado.edu