position available

We are looking for a Symbolics system administrator type person.  We have a network of about 25 well configured machines:
3675, 3650s, xl400s, MacIvorys.  We should soon have a site license for Joshua, Concordia, and Statice.
Located in New York, near Connecticut border, about 35 minutes from Manhattan.

                                   - Bart Burns
                                     Nynex AI Lab
                                     914 683-2152