Slug Library

As I'm sure most of you know, SLUG maintains a library of systems for use by SLUG
members.  To have access to SLUG library privileges you must have a current valid
site membership.  Currently tapes shipped to destinations in the US are $35.00 and
all others are $50.00.  Of course the librarian (me) is always in seach of new
material to add to the library.  For information on new submissions for the
library, or if you have any questions, contact me at :

	slug-librarian@ai.sri.com
	britt@cassiopeia.mystech.dialnet.symbolics.com

Requests for tapes should be mailed to :

	Mystech Associates, Inc.
	5205 Leesburg Pike Suite 1200
	Falls Church, VA   22041
	ATTN : Brittney McAlister

All tape requests must be prepaid.

Here's the current status of the SLUG library :

1Tape 1 :0 1Contains TeX for Genera 7.1.  More specifically it contains the following
	systems -

0		TEX-SCT
		TANGLE
		WEAVE
		DVITYPE
		POOLTYPE
		TFTOPL
		PLTOTF
		TEX-DVI
		TEX-COMMON
		INITEX
		VIRTEX
		TEX
		LATEX
		SLITEX
		YTEX
		BIBTEX
		PXLFONTS-80DPI

1Tape 2 : Contains TeX fonts for LGP2 printers in :

0		PXLFONTS-300DPI:

1Tape 3 : Contains X Windowing System Version 10.4, RTAPE, Viewgraph, TAG, Rooms,Dialnet registry,
	and many hacks from SYMBOLICS. More specifically it contains the following
	systems	:
0		Hacks87
		X-WINDOWS
		X-Screen
		ONX-FONTS
		MSCROLL
		PS
		WINDOWS
		TD
		ROOMS
		TAG

1Tape 4 : Contains TeX for Genera 7.2 and the Symbolics Pascal Runtime System.
	More specifically it contains the following :
0
		COMPILER-TOOLS-PACKAGE
		COMPILER-TOOLS-RUNTIME
		PASCAL-PACKAGE
		SYNTAX-EDITOR-RUNTIME
		PASCAL-RUNTIME
		TEX-DOC
		TEX-SCT
		TEX-DVI
		TEX-COMMON
		TANGLE
		INITEX
		VIRTEX
		TEX
		LATEX
		SLITEX
		YTEX
		BIBTEX
		WEAVE
		DVITYPE
		POOLTYPE
		TFTOPL
		PLTOTF
		LPD
		QUIC
		IMPRESS
		GFFONTS-80DPI

1Tape 5 : Contains still more TeX fonts for LGP's.

0		GFFONTS-300DPI
		GFFONTS-240DPI

T1ape 6 : Contains TeX fonts for Xerox 2700 and other Write-Write printers
	(QMS PS-2400 and IMAGEN 24/300).

0		GFFONTS-XEROX-300DPI

	--Britt