Reformat Template (Zmail File Option)

In Zmail, if you choose Profile and then click on the "File Options" box
and select a file, you get a menu with various choices, one of which is
"Reformat Template".  What is that and what is a valid value to put in
there?

I would like to have a format for Survey that has the following fields:

Message number	Date	Time	To->From	Subject

since I want to see date and time for reminders (especially if I do the
Survey Reminders command) but I also want to see the To->From info.

None of the choices do that.  Is there a simple hack to get that
behavior?