Reformat Template

    Date: Fri, 1 Dec 89 11:13:15 PST
    From: wilber@rpal.com (Mike Wilber)

    add the form

    (login-setq *DEFAULT-SUMMARY-TEMPLATE*
		'(:SIZE 5 :DATE :DATE-AND-TIME :RECIPIENTS 23. :KEYWORDS T :SUBJECT T))

    to your zmail-init.lisp and recompile...cheers -- mike

Well... Now that you raise the subject! I've been wanting to change some
things about the summary format myself, but dont have any of those
sources.  For example, one fancy thing I wanted was to have the summary
line say
     Mike Wilber  me
instead of
     wilber@rpal.com  me

Any clues as to what kind of stuff can go into the
*default-summary-template*?