Re: DRAFT Agenda for SLUG/SMBX Meeting of 15 December

    Profitability
    of the company was a refrain we heard, sometimes welcomed (that it was
    true),

Is it? That is, are they really making more money these days, or just
controlling costs better? I heard sales of equipment were very depressed...
also a recent management reaffirmation that they are a *hardware* company,
which is depressing in and of itself...

So, how much hardware really is being moved out the door?

Why isn't there yet any upgrade plan for old 36xx machines to Ivory class
machines?

Didn't they just cut the price of the XL400? Did it boost sales? (I'd not
expect it to, but I'm curious).

Provacatively yours,