ALLOW-REDEFINITION

In a message the other day, I described a function that I have called
ALLOW-REDEFINITION-BUT-CHECK-SOURCE.  The source for that function is now
available via anonymous FTP from AI.SRI.COM  (on the directory you get
attached to).  Snarf the file ALLOW-REDEFINITION.LISP.

I have no renamed that function to be just ALLOW-REDEFINITION and it calls
Symbolics's function that was of that name (renamed by this file to
ALLOW-REDEFINITION-INTERNAL).   See the short explanation at the beginning
of the file.

The file does not have any Symbolics code in it.