BITBLT problem with certain character styles

Date: Thu, 21 Dec 89 08:54 EST
From: Len Moskowitz <Len@HEART-OF-GOLD>
Subject: BITBLT problem with certain character styles
To: "3077::IN%\"slug@warbucks.ai.sri.COM\""@TSD1

Hi,

I use my 3675 to generate viewgraphs (among other things).  I defined a
character style that's appropriate, but it has a problem.  When a page
character () comes out at the very bottom of the screen, I end up
in the debugger with an uncorrectable bitblt error.  The only way to
continue is to create a new Zmacs buffer.  Anyone have a patch?

Here's the character style definition:

;;; This sets up the LGP2 laser printer for viewgraph fonts.

(define-character-style-families lgp:*lgp2-printer* *standard-character-set*
  '(:family :viewgraphs
    (:size
      :normal (:face :roman "helvetica20"
		     :bold "helvetica20b"
		     :italic "helvetica20i"
		     :bold-italic "helvetica20bi")
      :large (:face :roman "helvetica35"
		    :bold "helvetica35b"
		    :italic "helvetica35i"
		    :bold-italic "helvetica35bi")
      )))

;;; This sets up the console screen for viewgraph fonts.

(define-character-style-families *b&w-screen* *standard-character-set*
  '(:family :viewgraphs
    (:size
      :normal (:face :roman fonts:mets
		     :bold fonts:bigvg
		     :italic fonts:metsi
		     :bold-italic fonts:metsi)
      :large (:face :roman helvetica15b
		    :bold fonts:helvetica15b
		    :italic fonts:helvetica15b
		    :bold-italic fonts:helvetica15b)
      )))

Thanks.

Len Moskowitz
                                                   Allied-Signal Aerospace
moskowitz@bendix.com (CSnet)                       Test Systems Division
moskowitz%bendix.com@relay.cs.net (ARPAnet)        Mail code 4/8
arpa!relay.cs.net!bendix.com!moskowitz (uucp)      Teterboro, NJ 07608