How to write macro within macro

[...]

    In order to reduce spurious mail traffic, I wasn't going to bother anyone with
    further mail unless someone asked for it specifically.

[...]

Fixes of things that have been sent out are quite important to forward,
I think. I often archive things for later use (a kind of personal
feature- and bug-tracker, if you will) and getting the updates is
important if these things are to make sense later.

Many thanks to those who take the time to respond; this recent stuff of
macros is particularly tasty.

Best,
PANgaro