Buckman on SLUG: What do users REALLY want?

Moon's response is right on.  I couldn't have said it better myself.

    Date: Thu, 11 Jan 90 17:18 EST
    From: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM (David A. Moon)

	Date: Fri, 5 Jan 90 11:41 PST
	From: Eric Buckman <BUCKMAN@ALAN.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com>

	Are all these comments / suggestions on what Symbolics should or shouldn't do
	really worth anything, or are we as users just talking among ourselves.

    So keep telling us your opinions even if we don't always react
    instantly.  It doesn't hurt to tell your opinions to your sales
    representative too.  The sales channel's opinions on what customers
    really care about and what really makes the difference in purchasing
    decisions carries a lot of clout (the reason for that is pretty obvious,
    right?).

Absolutely!

Howard Cannon
VP, Product Marketing