UX400S: a decent machine

We've got a couple of UX400S boards running in Suns (a Sun-4 and a
Sun-3) with Sparc Station 1's as display devices, and things seem to be
working fairly well now.  We had some trouble getting the initial system
up because we didn't have a Sun console.  And we still can't use
X-terminals for the displays, but the Symbolics folks are working on
that problem.

Installing the latest version of X11 made an amazing difference in
redisplay speed.

I sure miss my Symbolics keyboard though!  (Remapping the keys with
.xsession files works, but isn't a great substitute.)