statice port to Unix

The following forwarded message is gerson's reply.

Since there are no clear plans to market a Unix version of Statice,
let's try to get together to request it.  So

	IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RUNNING
		STATICE on NATIVE Unix

Please reply to
	attila@bellcore.com.

I will collect all the replies and post a summary as I promised.

[The reason why I am re-posting this request is that when Jan Walker
note hit the net, further replies have stopped.  Could it be that some
people missread Walker's note?  Well, I don't know, but please reply if
you are in the seriously interested category.  Good survey results would
significantly help in negotiating with Symbolics.]

Thank you to those who have already replied

Leslie Walko
Database and Systems Research Group
Computer Sciences Research
Bell Communications Research