Hazards inside of Monitors

    From: "David A. Moon" <Moon@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com>

	Date: Sun, 28 Jan 90 00:14 EST
	From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK@FUJI.ILA.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM>

	    Date: Wed, 24 Jan 90 21:17 EST
	    From: "David A. Moon" <Moon@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com>

    Is my name in quotes because I'm not really me?

To everyone thinking of mailing me an explanation of the quotes, who
hasn't already sent it, please don't.  Not only am I fully aware of the
reason, I have already (over the past ten years or so) sent and received
far more flaming mail about it than you could possibly imagine, and I
don't need to see any more.  The comment was intended to be a joke.  To
the half dozen or so of you who already sent me explanations, presumably
thinking this was all new to me, thank you for taking the trouble.

I'm sorry I brought it up.