Getting user hacks in Genera X.X

Is there anyone at Symbolics who will collect user developed hacks and
see about incorporating them into the next release of Genera.

Both parties benefit:

  - Since many of my hacks involve changes to LISPM source, it would be
    much easier to keep them up to date if they were part of the
    distribution system.

  - Symbolics has the knowhow to clean up some the nitty gritty
    "features" which I have grown to ignore.

  - Symbolics gets new functionality with minimal (development) cost.

  - Symbolics passes on this development savings and functionality to
    the user community.

Most of these hacks are very short and simple, yet extremely useful.
They would require minimal testing/integration time (probably).
--
Eric A. Raymond  (raymond@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov)
G7 C7 G7 G#7 G7 G+13 C7 GM7 Am7 Bm7 Bd7 Am7 C7 Do13 G7 C7 G7 D+13: Elmore James