Statice/CLOS integration.

Date: Tue, 13 Feb 90 09:57 PST
From: Robert D. Pfeiffer <RDP@ALAN.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com>
Subject: Statice/CLOS integration.
To: SLUG@ALAN.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com

    Date: Mon, 12 Feb 90 20:22 EST
    From: sgr@ai.ai.mit.edu (Stephen G. Rowley)

	Date: Fri, 9 Feb 90 16:46:52 CST
	From: "RDP%ALAN.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com"%ALAN.kahuna.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM

	[...]

    If by "CLOS method" you mean something like PCL, you're right: PCL and
    flavors are not the same thing.  If that's your problem, it has little
    to do with Statice, but a lot to do with the fact that PCL is not
    "native" to the rest of the system.  When you get a Genera release that
    includes both CLOS and Statice, this will no longer be an issue.

No, I've got a Beta Test copy of Genera 8.0 under which I'm trying to do
this.  Unfortunately, this is very definitely still an issue.  My
understanding is that I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for Statice to
be made compatible with CLOS (thus I'm trying to invent something
workable for myself).