lgp2 Graphics

I've been trying for some time now to get multiple page graphics output
on an lgp2.  I'm trying to draw lines and have them span across several
pages, so I can later put the pieces together...

	Now: if I use WITH-HARDCOPY-STREAM wrapped around
WITH-ROOM-FOR-GRAPHICS and call FORMAT-GRAPH-FROM-ROOT, I get beautiful
results (huge 10-page graphs, with a little bit of overlap between
pages); but if I try using GRAPHICS:DRAW-LINE to that stream, the
machine just cranks away, generating my picture, then dumps a 1 megabyte
postscript file to the lgp2.  After waiting so long for this, the
printer spits out a SINGLE clipped page.

	We don't have the code for format-graph-from-root here, so I
have no idea how it's done... any clues out there?  Thanx!

				-Sam Rushing
				 rushing@titan.ksc.nasa.gov