CLIM specifications again...

Sorry to clobber this mail list with the same question twice, but so far I just
got mail from people telling me that if I get any information about CLIM
specifications, they are interested too...

So one more time... Were can we get the CLIM specifications (a draft will do).

(I can swear that I read a mail mentioning the existence of such specifications
on this mailing list... so they must be somewhere.)

Moreover, if ILA and/or Symbolics is working on it, they must have some kind of
publicly available specs.

Sorry, again

Felix