RE: Random namespace pruning

We've been experiencing the same problem with Random namespace pruning.
We've got 3 namespaces and the changes file that is getting pruned is
on the namespace with 330 hosts.  When it happens at our site, it is
usually after someone has added a new host to the namespace.  All
TIMESTAMPS in the changes file are zeroed out except for the most recent
host added.  From then on, any host that is rebooted doesn't know about
changes to the namespace since its world was made.
                                                       JD