[no subject]

I've experienced a problem/bug which I've never
encountered or noticed. I was doing a backup of a
directory (carry-dump) which went fine. There were
345 files dumped.  I returned to delete the
dumped directory and the system asked if it could
delete the directory with 751 files and 21 sub-
directories. I'm sure there are only about 345
files in the directory.  I tested this problem on
a smaller directory with 17 files. I typed delete
directory with the recursive path and it asked if
it could delete the directory with 31 files. Does
'delete directory' command not know how to count?

-BJ-