Info. on file att. list

Here is some information that barmar sent me that might of use to other
Symbolics users.

   I assume what you really want is an attribute list equivalent to the
   form:

   (in-package 'my-package :use '(*lisp graphics scl)
	    :shadowing-import '(*lisp::boolean *lisp::delete-initialization *lisp::add-initialization))

   The following should work in the attribute list:

   ;;; -*- Mode: Lisp; Syntax: Common-Lisp; Package: (MY-PACKAGE :USE
   (*LISP GRAPHICS SCL) :SHADOWING-IMPORT (*LISP::BOOLEAN
   *LISP::DELETE-INITIALIZATION  *LISP::ADD-INITIALIZATION)  :COLON-MODE
   :EXTERNAL); Base: 10 -*-

                                                barmar

Scott Fisher