Symbolics using TI Explorer as print server

We are considering an attempt to configure a TI Explorer as a print
server for our Symbolics machines, since we do not have the laser
printer software for our Symbolics.  Has anyone done this?  I would
like to hear from anyone who has...send me e-mail or post back to SLUG
if you think it to be of general interest.

Thanks!

Rodney Daughtrey            E-mail: rodney@huntsai.boeing.com
Huntsville AI Center                {major site}!uw-beaver!bcsaic!huntsai!rodney
Boeing Computer Services    Voice:  (205)-461-2352  Fax: (205)-461-2933