Binding the same variable twice in a single form

    Date: Fri, 13 Apr 90 18:10 EDT
    From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

	Date: Fri, 13 Apr 90 13:23 EDT
	From: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM (Kent M Pitman)
	This perhaps isn't the most graceful solution, but X3J13 does have
	charter which outlines its priorities and aesthetics takes predence over
	other more practical issues.

    That's news to me!  I think you made a typo that made you say the exact
    opposite of what you intended to say.

News to me, too--sigh.  Yes, my intent got flipped there.  Shoulda said
``...practical issues take precedence over aesthetics...''  Hopefully most
people figured it out from context.  Thanks for catching it, though.