default Configuration for ZMail buffers

I usually keep two ZMail buffers loaded, one with my correspondance
and one with my calendar. The intension is that I view my correspondance
buffer in the "Both" configuration (with both summary window and message
window) while I view my calendar buffer in the "Four weeks" configuration.
Right now, when I switch back and forth between these two buffers, I must
change the configuration manually (using the "Configuration" menu item).
Is there any way I can do this automatically, by specifying the default
configuration on a buffer by buffer (or file by file) basis?
        Thanks,
        Jeff
P.S. If you have never seen Zmail calendar mode you should check it out.