sys:nfs;defbook.lisp missing from NFS distribution [2]

sys:nfs;defbook.lisp seems to be missing from the NFS distribution,
and is required by the nfs-documentation system, and there seem to
be no register-book forms in the system declaration (as with ip-tcp).

I can fake such a form up, but since the documentation seems to have
more components then just the users guide, I'd rather get the official
one(s) from you.

I was never sent a document that talks about how to install nfs, so if I'm
missing something covered in there, that's why.

Finally, I don't see any big bold flags (and I never ran across it in the
installation instructions) that says you need to load the ip-tcp-doc
system if you want on-line ip-tcp documentation. Since this used to be the
default, I'd recommend it be flagged pretty clearly. For example, it should a
step in the section 2.1 Overview of IP/TCP Installation "If the user wants
on-line (Doc. Ex.) documentation, then the system ip-tcp-doc should be
loaded".