Help with UX400S and Printing

    Date: Wed, 6 Jun 90 12:30:54 EDT
    From: scott@starbase.mitre.org (Scott Bayles)

    We currently have a standalone Sun4/370 with a UX400S. Does anyone
    have suggestions on what equipment/software we need to do screen dumps???

You need a Postscript Laser printer and Unix software to drive it (e.g.
Transcript from Adobe).  Genera's built-in Function-Q will dump Lispm
windows.  I think the X11 software also includes software for dumping
the contents of an X window to a file (the Unix "xwd" command) and for
converting this file to Postscript or various other formats.

                                                barmar