Software Support Organizational Changes

June 11, 1990

Dear Symbolics Customer,

	Symbolics is announcing major enhancements to our software
support program.  These enhancements are in direct response to our
customers' requests for more timely problem resolution and more cost
effective software support.  While we have made major changes in the
organization to enable us to improve the quality of support you
receive, we have not altered the way in which our customers access
this support.   You can continue to use our toll-free support number:
800-824-4263.  I will briefly review the organizational changes below.

	To improve the speed at which certain problems are resolved
we have consolidated our U. S. software support function, based in
Chatsworth, California, with our corporate software support group in
Burlington, Massachusetts.  This change is effective July 2, 1990.
The consolidation will ensure better coordination and communication
between software support and our developers.   Our software support
function will be comprised of a dedicated staff drawn from both our
development and corporate software support groups.

	We will stage this transition to minimize disruption in our
service.  Below are the effective dates when Burlington assumes sole
responsibility for support operations:

	Electronic mail support 		June 11, 1990

	Telephone support			July 2, 1990

While we are working to make this transition transparent to our
customers, I encourage you to contact me directly if you are
experiencing problems.  I can be reached at 617-221-1093.  We
look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible
customer service.

Sincerely,

Ken Tarpey
General Manager