DocEx problem: local or global?

    Date: Fri, 15 Jun 90 16:17:39 EDT
    From: jwalker@crl.dec.com

	From:  dmitchell@backus.trc.amoco.com (Donald H. Mitchell)
	Date: Fri, 15 Jun 90 13:47:00 CDT

	I get an error when I try to read "Table of Program Output Facilities Section"
	in the DocEx but customer support does not.  Can anyone else duplicate this
	error?  I've tried re-restoring the distribution files, but I still get the
	error.  I'm wondering whether my problem is local or global.

    Yeah, blows out for me too.  First arg to ZEROP ... is not a
    number.  I'm running 7.4.2 documentation.  Could be that
    customer support is not.

Not to clutter the net but to clarify, I am running 8.0 BUT MY PROBLEM IS
IDENTICAL TO jwalker's.  Could it have to do with being a UX (I assume 7.4.2
refers to UX), using a Unix file system to store the doc files (under an .sct
directory), etc?  Please reply directly to me (and perhaps the symbolics
person who reads slug or customer-reports) in order to minimize slug traffic.

Show System Version Designations (systems [default Lock Simple]) DOC
Version designations for system Documentation Database
 Released  420
 Latest    420