DocEx problem: local or global?

    Date: Fri, 15 Jun 90 13:47 CDT
    From: dmitchell@backus.trc.amoco.com (Donald H. Mitchell)

    I get an error when I try to read "Table of Program Output Facilities Section"
    in the DocEx but customer support does not.  Can anyone else duplicate this
    error?  I've tried re-restoring the distribution files, but I still get the
    error.  I'm wondering whether my problem is local or global.

Works for me.  I'm using Genera 8.0 (during transition times like this
it's a good idea to mention this).

                                                barmar